lördag 25 juni 2011

Jag tror jag är kär!

Ok, så här följer en live-tweetning från när den här kvinnan skulle skapa en vattensäng till sina katter när hon inte kunde sova.

  • I’ve decided to use all this extra insomnia time to make a waterbed, using only ziploc bags & a cardboard box.

  • It’s going to be awesome. Also, Victor really should stop leaving me at home unsupervised.

  • The waterbed isn’t for me. It’s for the cats. These cats have never even SEEN a waterbed. They’re gonna be ecstatic.

  • I’m going to need some duct tape. And a mop. And some…cat mittens.

  • Hang on. I can totally *make* cat mittens out of duct tape. THESE PROBLEMS ARE SOLVING THEMSELVES.

  • I’m not going to wrap duct tape around the cat’s paws, y’all. That’s inhumane. I’m going to put condoms on them first. Calm down, PETA.

  • I meant that I’m putting condoms on the cats’ feet before I duct-tape them. Not that I’m making them wear condoms for birth control.

  • My cats never use birth control. I think they’re Catholic.

  • No, no, no. Cat mittens are mittens made FOR cats. Kitten mittens are mittens made OF cats. Cats who died of natural causes, probably.


  • My kid just wandered in to see me forcibly balancing a deeply unappreciative Ferris Mewler on a quart-sized ziploc bag.

  • I don’t even know how to explain this. I just told her to go back to bed. She may never sleep again.

  • This is exactly why we need to find a cure for insomnia. Because it hurts EVERYONE.

  • Also, I’m bleeding and the cat is pissed. Duct tape makes terrible shoes for cats.

1 kommentar: